To Broncos Fans Who Hate This Idea

Dear Bronco Fan Who Hates This Idea-

I understand. I’ve been a Denver Broncos fan for years too. I know this idea won’t resonate with everyone. Especially when you’ve got stuff all over your house that says “Denver Broncos” on it!

I just ask you consider this:

Denver has a population of about 700,000.[1] Over 3 million people live in the 7 county Denver metro area.[2] More than 5.5 million people call Colorado home. That’s 8 times larger. - Michael Scanlon    

Denver’s population is 98% urban, according to the Census Bureau, and frankly, I’m not sure how the remaining 2% of Denver’s denziens are classified. I’m pretty sure it’s not ranch hands.

Colorado is more diverse than Denver – like Bronco fans! I’m not dissing on city dwellers here, city folk make great Broncos fans too. But think about it. Isn’t Colorado more representative of Broncos Country than Denver County?

I know I won’t convince everybody. Heck, some people still think Bill Belichek is a man of integrity. I just ask you to keep an open mind. And the next time your wife wants to throw out something with “Denver Broncos” on it, tell her you need to keep it. It may become a collectors item!

I always welcome feedback from Bronco’s fans at www.ColoradoBroncos.com/feedback

I hope to see you at the next Super Bowl parade in Denver!

Yours Truly,

 

Michael Scanlon

Commerce City, CO

www.Scanlon.co

[1] 693,060 as of July 2016, as estimated by the U.S. Census Bureau httpss://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/08031

[2] https://www.metrodenver.org/do-business/demographics/population/

 

 

3 Replies to "To Broncos Fans Who Hate This Idea"

  • comment-avatar
    Frank
    August 30, 2017 (11:11 AM)
    Reply

    This is a retarded idea. They’re the Denver Broncos because our stadium is in Denver and also it’s our state capitol. Go ahead and kick bricks in Commerce shity!!

  • comment-avatar
    David Ward
    August 30, 2017 (8:56 PM)
    Reply

    It is the DALLAS COWBOYS;
    the PITTSBURGH STEELERS;
    the DENVER BRONCOS.

    Or, how about the NORTH AMERICAN BRONCOS;
    or even the WORLD BRONCOS!

    No! It is the DENVER BRONCOS!

  • comment-avatar
    Day 1 Fan
    August 31, 2017 (3:22 PM)
    Reply

    I knew this guy couldn’t be a Colorado Native. Get outta here with your transplant ideals and leave well enough alone. Guess what? The entire state already roots for the Denver Broncos!!! I swear some people’s children….


Leave a Reply